As a " Thank You" for registering to attend the full conference and sticking with us, we have decide to extend our " Early Bird Rate" for the duration of the conference, and we have expanded our conference session options to include the following:
Conference Registration: $
500 > $450
· 3-day live virtual event: National Conference on Social Work and HIV/AIDS May 20-22, 2020 Up to 14.25 hours of ASWB approved Continuing Education Credits.
· 1-day live virtual event: HIV and Aging: Social Work Response Conference (August 2020), Hosted by the Professional Association of Social Workers in HIV/AIDS (PASWHA). CE credits will be offered.
· Early-bird Registration to a live virtual training session (September 2020) hosted by Collaborative Solutions and Gilead Sciences, Inc. CE credits will be offered.
· Access to an online library of HIV & AIDS on-demand webinars, resources, and tools through COLLABORATE (60-day access)
· One-year membership or membership renewal to the Professional Association for Social Workers in HIV & AIDS (PASWHA) – valued at $100
Continuing Education Credit Hours:14.25 hours
Collaborative Solutions, Inc. (ACE Approval #1548) is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. Collaborative Solutions maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 04/15/2018 - 04/15/2021). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits.
Social Workers participating in this course will receive 14.25 clinical continuing education clock hours.